TP-LINK (EAP650-OUTDOOR) Omada AX3000 Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
8 in stock
AX3000 Indoor/Outdoor WiFi 6 Access Point
- Superior WiFi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual band speeds of up to 3 Gbps powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology.
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- 160 MHz Bandwidth Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.2
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with an IP67 weatherproof enclosure.
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- Stay Smooth with Seamless Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points.
- PoE Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE (adapter included) power supply for flexible installation.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or the Omada app.
Professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize WiFi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments.
TP-Link Smart Antenna technology brings lower interference, longer coverage, and higher performance. EAP650-Outdoor is equipped with horizontally polarized antennas and vertically polarized antennas, while its intelligent algorithms automatically select the optimal antennas to ensure the peak WiFi experience ideal for outdoor applications.
- Less Wiring with Mesh – With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.*3
- Powered with PoE+ Switch – Powered and connected by an 802.3at PoE+ switch using one single cable for convenient deployment.
- Powered with Passive PoE – Powered and connected by the provided passive PoE adapter using one single cable, ideal for home WiFi deployment.
Always Stay Smooth with Seamless Roaming
Ensures customers enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
EAP650-Outdoor is totally resistant to dust ingress, shock, vibration, and moisture, withstanding the most extreme environments.
Our mounting kits provide flexible installation, whether inside or outside.
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
- Primary Function: Access Point
- Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Dual Band: Yes (Dual Band)
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 2402 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
Support 802.3at PoE and Passive PoE
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz: 2x 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2x 5 dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3at PoE
48V Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)
- Power Consumption: 12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 280.4 x 106.5 x 56.8 mm (without antenna & mounting kit)
- Weatherproof: Yes (Weatherproof)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- EIRP: “CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <30 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP)”
- Wireless Functions: “1024-QAM
4x Longer OFDM Symbol
Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client”
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: QoS (WMM)
- Management: “Omada App
Centralized Management (hardware & software)
Management MAC Access Control
SNMP: v1, v2c
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
Zero-Touch Provisioning – Requires Cloud-Based Controller”
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: -30–70°C (-22–158°F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70°C (-40–158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: Access Point EAP650-Outdoor
Passive PoE Adapter
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 2 Years