Spire Pyro ARGB Gaming Case w/ Glass Window, ATX, ARGB Strips w/ IC connection, 1 ARGB Fan, Mesh Top & 2 Front Cut-Outs
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
25 in stock
The new Pyro is an excellently designed Mid–Tower Gaming case with a striking front panel made of both Mesh & ABS accompanied by two ARGB LED strips. This case has the looks of some higher end chassis but the Pyro is available for a fraction of the price.
- Design – The Pyro is a well thought out case with room to fit an ATX motherboard and two Mesh cut outs situated on the front enable direct airflow into your system. One ARGB fan and two ARGB LED strips included create a stunning gaming atmosphere, the Pyro stands out from the rest.
- Cooling Support – With plenty of cooling support, the Pyro has the ability to install up to eight fans and room to install up to a 240mm water cooling radiator at the front and top. A 120mm radiator can also be fitted at the back.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like. Not only does the Master include a 3 Pin AURA but it comes with a VDG connection, compatible with ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Easily Sync Your LED Lighting – A smarter and cleaner way to sync your components (fans and LED strips) no hub is required. This unique design enables you to connect your fans and LED strips using the built in IC that is included in the LED strip and by using the 3 Pin 5V Male and Female connections you can control them using the included LED button or through your motherboard set up.
- Tempered Glass – A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the ARGB fans.
Airflow is at the forefront of the design with two cut outs on the front panel made using mesh, enables direct airflow and cooling configurations that have room to mount eight fans and with one ARGB fan included, the Pyro is more than capable of keeping the most demanding gaming system cool.
No controller is needed, built in to the LED strips is an IC connection, allows you to sync your ARGB fans with your ARGB LED strips. You can change the LED colour using the LED button or through a compatible motherboard with 3 Pin AURA and VDG connectors included.
The left side is made from 4mm tempered glass and allows the user to show off their build and show off your light coming from the two included ARGB fans.
The IO panel located on the top gives you easier access to the two USB2.0, one USB3.0 ports and HD Audio (Headphone and Microphone) allowing for connection to a variety of different devices. The chassis supports GPUs that are 305mm in max. length and CPU coolers that are in 155mm in max. height.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- #Hide#Window(s): Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x full size expansion slots
- Cooling System: Included
Rear: 1 x 120mm ARGB Fan
Front: 3 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm
Top: 2 x 120 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
Water Cooling options:
Front: 240 mm radiator
Top: 240 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: ABS & Mesh
Tempered glass side panel
- Compatability: GFX Card:
Max CPU Cooler:
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.3 kg
(W x H x D) 210 x 449 x 387 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 5.1500 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year