PNY Quadro P2200 5GB Professional Graphics Card
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
7 in stock
Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom.
The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
PNY Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines for pre- and post-support.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia Quadro P2200
- Memory Size: 5GB
- Memory Type: DDR5X
- Memory Interface: 160-bit
- Core Clock: 1000 MHz
Boost: 1493 MHz
- Memory Clock: 10024 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1280 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 4 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Max DP 1.4: 5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Single Fan
- PSU Requirements: <75W maximum power consumption
- Features: See Overview
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Accessories: No Manual or adaptors
- Package Type: OEM
- DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 0.5700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years