GameMax Diamond ARGB Gaming Case w/ Tempered Glass Window, ATX, ARGB Strip & Angled Pattern Front, Rear RGB Fan, LED Button, Black
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
51 in stock
Diamond A-RGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case Tempered Glass with MB Sync
- Design – The Diamond is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all black or white chassis featuring a unique look. The front panel with a Diamond effect and the built in LED strip along with a rear ARGB fan makes the Diamond a real spectacle in any environment.
- Excellent Airflow – Excellent cooling options are on offer in the Diamond with room to mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front and top, your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- Easy Connection – Easily sync and control your ARGB fan and ARGB strip using the 3 Pin ARGB male and female connectors and SATA for power, once connected easily change using the LED button on top of the Diamond.
- Tempered Glass – A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Build Design – Get ready to build straight out of the box with an easy build design. A full length PSU shroud and plenty of cut outs, four in total makes cable management no problem and a GPU bracket included, this case really could not be simpler to build in.
- GPU Bracket – The chassis includes a bracket designed for support to the graphics card, prevents sag and the bracket allows for the installation of larger graphic cards.
The GameMax Diamond Mid-Tower gaming case is available in black or white, designed to make building easier, this case is finished with a premium design and considered air flow vents for those gamers wanting to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The Diamond’s striking front panel offers fantastic air flow and stunning lighting effects with the built in ARGB strips and angled pattern to cast game changing shadows. Structured to improve your systems cooling capabilities, a mesh grill runs down the left side of the front panel and allows your fans to take in as much air as it needed.
Synchronise all your fans and RGB LED strips using the built in RGB controller. Simply connect your fan and LED strip using the 4 Pin male and female connectors and with a 3 Pin connector that can be connected to a compatible motherboard enables you to access various pre-programmed colour modes and find the style that suits your build.
The left side panel is made of 3mm, edge to edge, tempered glass allowing you to show off your build and intelligent lighting.
The Diamond has a full-length PSU shroud, separated HDD bays and plenty of cut out holes enabling exceptional cable management, you can now create a clean build that’s easy to manage.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- #Hide#Window(s): Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5″” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
NOTE: 1 x 2.5″” & 2 x 3.5″” shared
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included:
Rear: 1 x 120mm ARGB Fan
Front: 3 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm
Top: 2 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
Bottom: 2 x 120 mm
Front: Up to 240 mm
Top: Up to 240 mm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Compatability: GPU max length:
CPU cooler max height:
PSU max length:
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.7 kg
(WxHxD) 210 x 465 x 416 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories: Manual
- Warranty: 1 Year