Fractal Design Define R5 (Black Solid) Silent Gaming Case, ATX, 2 Fans, Fan Controller, Configurable Front Door, Ultra Silent Design
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
Out of stock
The R5 is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case.
- Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- The ODD cage can easily be removed to gain additional interior space; the area can be freed up to allow for increased airflow, to provide a new place for HDD cage mounting or to make more room for water cooling components.
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
Power button with LED (blue)
HDD activity LED (blue)
- #Hide#5.25 Bay: Yes (5.25 Bay)
- Drive Bays: 8 x 3.5″” HDD/2.5″” SSD positions
2 x 2.5″” dedicated SSD positions (SSDs up to 12mm thick)
2 x removable 5.25″” bays
- Expansion Slots: 7 Expansion slots
- Cooling System: Included
Front: 1 x Dynamic GP-14 140mm fan
Rear: 1 x Dynamic GP-14 120mm fan
Front: 2 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm
Top: 3 x 120 / 3 x 140 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 / 140 mm
Bottom: 2 x 120 / 2 x 140 mm
Side: 1 x 120 / 140 mm
- .: ”
Water Cooling options:
Front: Up to 360 mm radiator (without drive bays)
Top: Up to 420 mm radiator*
Rear: 120/140 mm radiator
Bottom: 120/140 mm radiator (Bottom radiators limit PSU length to 165mm)
*a thickness limitation of 55 mm for both radiator + fan applies on 420, 280 and 140 mm radiators; 420 and 360 mm radiators require removal of the ODD bay“
- Colour: Black
- Material: Left side panel: Industrial sound-dampened steel
Right side panel: Industrial sound-dampened steel
- Compatability: GFX Card:
310 mm with the top HDD cage installed or 440 mm with the top cage removed
Max CPU Cooler:
190/170 mm with a bottom 120/140 mm fan installed or 300 mm when not using any bottom fan location
- Weight/Dimensions: 10.7 kg
(WxHxD) 232 x 451 x 521 mm
With feet/screws/protrusions: 232 x 462 x 531 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview / Video
- Accessories: User manual
- Package Weight: 12.2000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years