Corsair 4TB MP600 PRO LPX M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe4, 3D TLC NAND, R/W 7100/6800 MB/s, 1M/1.2M IOPS, Aluminium Heatspreader, PS5 Compatible
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
Out of stock
CORSAIR MP600 PRO LPX PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD – Optimized for PS5
The CORSAIR MP600 PRO LPX PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD provides high-performance storage expansion optimized for PS5, boosting your console’s storage. PCIe Gen4 technology achieves lightning-fast sequential read speeds, so large game files load faster than ever. The M.2 2280 form-factor and pre-installed low-profile aluminum heat spreader enable the MP600 PRO LPX to fit directly into your PlayStation 5, while meeting all PS5 M.2 size requirements. Backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty, the MP600 PRO LPX delivers expanded storage and sustained high performance to your PS5 right out of the box.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance on PS5: Expand your PS5 storage capacity with a PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD, for phenomenal read, write, and response times.
- High-speed PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 NVMe 1.4 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO LPX delivers incredible storage performance.
- Gaming Made Faster: The MP600 PRO LPX exceeds all Sony PS5 M.2 performance requirements, so large game files load faster than ever, directly from the SSD.
- Pre-Installed Low-Profile Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance right out of the box.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form-Factor: Installs directly into your PlayStation 5 and meets all PS5 M.2 size requirements.
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance and endurance to keep your drive running at its best for years.
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for extended peace of mind.
- Series: Corsair MP600 PRO LPX
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 4000 GB +
- Capacity: 4 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: PS5018-E18
- Read: Up to 7100 MB/s
- Write: Up to 6800 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 1M / 1.2M IOPS
- Power Consumption: Idle: < 5mW
Active Read: 8.6W
Active Write: 8.2W
Devslp: PS4: <3mW
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.041 kg
80 x 23 x 11 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Vibration Operating: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm
- MTBF: “1,600,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): “3,000 TBW”
- Additional Features: See Overview / Video
- Package Contents: MP600 PRO LPX M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1100 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)