Corsair 1TB MP600 PRO XT M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe4, 3D TLC NAND, R/W 7100/5800 MB/s, 900K/1.2M IOPS, Aluminium Heatspreader
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
5 in stock
The CORSAIR MP600 PRO XT Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology to achieve unbelievably fast sequential read and write speeds.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 7,100MB/sec sequential read and 6,800MB/sec sequential write speeds, for phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Your PC Made Faster: Load games, boot Windows, open and transfer files, all faster than ever.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance and endurance to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Stylish Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 3,000TB Written, the MP600 PRO XT’s longevity ensures that it reliably stores your data through many years of use.
- More Than 1M+ IOPS: High input/output operations per second mean your system and games load faster than ever.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form-Factor: Fits directly onto your motherboard.
- Backward Compatibility with PCIe Gen3: The versatility to run in a multitude of systems.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance
A PCIe Gen4 x4 extreme data performance controller delivers phenomenal read, write, and response times that leave standard M.2 SSDs in the dust.
- Sequential Read/Write Speed: Up to 7,100/6,800 MB/s
- Random Read/Write Speed (4KB): Up to 1M/1.2M IOPS
* Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
High-Speed Gen4 Pcie X4 Nvme 1.4 M.2 Interface
Leveraging PCIe Gen4 NVMe 1.4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO XT delivers incredible storage performance.
Built-In Aluminum Heatspreader
Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
High-Density 3D TLC NAND
*Typical usage of 35GB written per day.
- Series: Corsair MP600 PRO XT
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 – 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: PS5018-E18
- Read: Up to 7100 MB/s
- Write: Up to 5800 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 900K / 1.2M IOPS
- Power Consumption: 6.6W Read
- Weight/Dimensions: 66 g
80 x 23 x 19mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Vibration Operating: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm
- MTBF: “1,600,000 Hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 700TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: MP600 PRO XT M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1200 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)