Asus TUF Gaming GT502 ATX Case w/ Front & Side Glass Window
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
2 in stock
TUF Gaming GT502 – It’s Wonderfully Split!
- Dual Chamber Chassis – TUF Gaming GT502 configures independent cooling zones for the CPU and GPU
- Panoramic View – Tempered glass panels provide a tactfully tinted view for showcasing your build
- Front Panel High-Speed USB Type-C – The front panel features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port ripe for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Tool-Free Side Panels – The side panels can be removed simply by pressing a button hidden on the rear of the chassis
It’s Wonderfully Split!
Flexible, scalable, and divided up in all the right ways: the TUF Gaming GT502 puts your prized hardware up front and holds your six with a stack of cooling options to slay thermals and express ultimate performance. Load up, lock in, and watch it thrive.
- Climate Control – GT502 internals are divided into two chambers, allowing you to build clean and configure independent cooling zones for the CPU and GPU. Freely expand your rig and give system components the ideal environment to dish out frames and slice through workloads.
- Hybrid Function Bracket – A 360mm bracket rides in the rear chamber and can carry radiator and fan combos or three storage devices.
- Vertical Graphics Card Mount – Stand your graphics card up proud with an included vertical mount* or slot it directly into the motherboard and banish sag with a bundled support bracket.
*PCIe extension cable not included
Tool-Free Side Panels
- Finger-Friendly Restrictions – The TUF Gaming GT502 continues its builder optimizations with side panels that can be removed simply by pressing a button hidden on the rear of the chassis.
- Single-State Peekaboo – Tempered glass panels at the front and side provide a tactfully tinted view of the main chamber, showcasing your build to own the room.
Front Panel High-Speed USB Type-C
- Within Arm’s Reach – In addition to two USB-A ports, the TUF Gaming GT502 front panel features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port ripe for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps.
TUF Gaming-Style Woven Straps
- Weave Ho! – Two durable and detachable straps that can support up to 30 kg (66 lbs) make it much easier to move the chassis around even when it’s packed with hardware.
Fully Modular Design
- Down To The Skeleton – Whether you prefer a modest build or a fully-loaded battle station, the GT502 is ready. Most of its panels and mounts are removable to ease hardware installation – take it apart to your heart’s content then build it up in your ideal image.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- Window(s): Yes (Window)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x headphone / Microphone
LED Control Button
- Drive Bays: 4 x 2.5″”/3.5″” Combo Bay
- Expansion Slots: 8 expansion slots
3 (additional vertical)
- Cooling System: Included
Up to 13 fans
Top: Up to 360 mm
Side: Up to 360 mm
Rear: 120 mm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Tempered glass front and side
- Compatability: GPU max length:
400 mm CPU cooler max height:
PSU max length:
- Weight/Dimensions: 11 kg
285 x 450 x 446 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Warranty: 2 Years