Asus Phoenix RTX3060 V2, 12GB GDDR6, 1807MHz Clock, HDMI, 3 DP, Compact, LHR Graphics Card
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
28 in stock
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6 brings ultra high frame rates for today’s most popular titles.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan designfeatures a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX 3060 derives its name from a high performance output in a robust package. A large single fan takes advantage of our Axial-tech fan design and a dual-ball bearing fan that lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing alternatives. To raise the bar, each card is manufactured using our fully-automated Auto-Extreme Technology manufacturing process and put through a 144-hour gaming stress test. If you’re looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Fan Design A large Axial-tech fan features a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminium backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We’ve partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you’ll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don’t be left waiting!
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
144-hour Validation Program
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia RTX 3060
- Memory Size: 12GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode: 1807 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode: 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
- Memory Clock: 15 Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 3584 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.1
3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Axial-tech Fan Design
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
- PSU Requirements: 650W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 12.8 x 5.1 cm
- Slot Size: 2.55 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years