Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU Water Cooler with RGB
The Liquid Freezer II RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
Efficient, in-house developed pump
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 4.8 W under full load for the entire AiO.
Premium class radiator
Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5 C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.
Smooth CRM fan
Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15 C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
High quality hoses with integrated cable management
The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
In addition, it hides both the RGB and PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system. This way, you only have to connect two plugs to the mainboard and save valuable time during installation. In the end, you don't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to the essentials.
Fan optimized on static pressure
The illuminated P-fans are already mounted on the compact water cooling system ex works with the following advantages:
- High static pressure for improved cooling performance |1.85 mm H2O
- Extended speed range | 200 – 2000 rpm (1800 rpm on the radiator)
- Low power consumption | 0.11A (0.2A RGB)
- Less vibration and rubber bumpers | reduced by > 95%
- Improved lifetime | 6 years warranty
- High quality plain bearing
- PWM for synchronous pump/fan control
- RGB sharing for synchronous lighting
The right configuration for everyone
Thanks to its long hoses, availability in 5 different sizes and different lignting options the Liquid Freezer II Series is versatile. It is highly compatible and can be used effectively, from small form factor PCs (be aware of the radiator thickness!) to big towers.
The Liquid Freezer II is the successor to the well-respected Liquid Freezer water cooler from ARCTIC.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- #Hide#Radiator Size: 240 mm
- Compatibility: “Intel: 1200, 115x, 2011-3, 2066
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black
- LED Lighting: 12 RGB LEDs
4-Pin 12 V-G-R-B
- Material: Radiator: Aluminium
- Weight: “1213 g (2 Fans, Radiator, Pump, Tubes)”
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Dimensions: “Pump/Cold Plate: 78 (L) x 53 (W) x 98 (H) mm
Radiator: 277 (L) x 38 (W) x 120 (H) mm
Tube Length: 450 mm
Tube Diameter: Outer 12.4 mm, Inner 6.0 mm”
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: Fans: 200-1800 RPM
VRM Fan: 1000–3000 RPM
Pump: 800–2000 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic bearing
- Air Flow: 48.8 CFM
- Noise level: 0.3 Sone
- Power: Fan: 0.11 A/12 V
RGB: 0.2 A/12 V
Pump/Cold Plate consumption: 0.5 W–2.7 W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.8120 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4