ADATA 512GB Legend 700 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe, 3D NAND, R/W 2000/1600 MB/s, 160K/260K IOPS, Heatsink
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
68 in stock
Make your creations legendary with the ADATA LEGEND 700. Enhance your creativity with sustained read/write speeds of up to 2,000/1,600MB per second on the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- R/W speed up to 2,000/1,600MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- Heat sink reduces temp. effectively
- Supports Host Memory Buffer(HMB)
- Advanced hardware LDPC ECC Technology
- Great upgrade option for creators
- For aspiring or amateur content creators looking to edit photos/videos, illustrate, and other tasks.
- Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
The LEGEND 700’s understated but elegant heat sink design is characterized by a regal blue color scheme with an exquisite golden trimming. The heat sink works to keep temperatures down for optimal performance and stability.
Creativity can’t wait! The LEGEND 700 is equipped with SLC caching and HMB technology (Host Memory Buffer) for seamless productivity.
With LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code), the LEGEND 700 ensures accurate data transmissions and security.
ADATA SSD Toolbox allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used, plus keeps you up-to-date on firmware.
- Series: Adata LEGEND 700
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 480 – 512 GB
- Capacity: 512 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Read: Up to 2000 Mb/s
- Write: Up to 1600 Mb/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 160K / 260K IOPS
- Weight/Dimensions: 9g (with heat sink)
6.2g (without heat sink)
80 x 22 x 3.13mm (with heat sink)
80 x 22 x 2.15mm (without heat sink)
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C – 85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: “1,500,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 160TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0350 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)