Adata 240GB Ultimate SU650 M.2 2280 SATA SSD
**Online Order Only – Stock Ships From The UK – Our Prices Include All Duty and Taxes. Delivery Time is approximately 3-5 working days.**
Out of stock
The ADATA Ultimate SU650 M.2 2280 SSD features 3D NAND Flash and a high-speed controller. The SU650 sports SLC caching and advanced LDPC ECC technology to ensure optimized performance and data integrity.
- 3D NAND Flash for higher durability and capacity
- SLC Caching: enhances transmission speed
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Suitable for desktops and notebooks
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM Command and NCQ
With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 M.2 2280 SSD features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs, as well as higher capacities of up to 480GB. No matter using it for work or as a boot drive or storage device for your PC, you’ll revel in enhanced performance.
An intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows the NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode. This boosts performance, helping sustain peak read/write speeds for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
With the support for LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) ECC technology, the SU650 M.2 2280 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and help to extend SSD lifespan Its MTBF (mean time between failures) is up to 2 million hours or 25% more than 2D NAND SSDs.
The SU650 is ideal for desktop and notebook PCs. What’s more, it is easy to install so you can immediately experience improved performance.
With the purchase of the SU650, you qualify to download ADATA’s proprietary Toolbox and Migration Utility software. It’s the perfect tool to help you monitor and manage the SU650 with information pertaining to drive status, wear level, and lifespan. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
- Series: ADATA Ultimate SU650
- Capacity Range: 240 – 256 GB
- Capacity: 240 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface Type: SATA
- Interface: SATA3 (6Gb/s)
- Read: up to 550 MB/s
- Write: up to 500 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 80K / 60K
- Weight/Dimensions: 7g
80 x 22 x 3.5 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C-70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C-85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: “2,000,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 140TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)