MaxBurns Returns Policy
Returning an Item:
We at Max Burns pride ourselves with the high-quality of the products we supply our customers and we always go out of our way to make sure that we provide you with only the best, regardless of your business or industry. We do of course understand that not every product is made equal and that sometimes there are cases where the product itself is not fit for purpose or simply do not suit for the reason that it was bought for.
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of Max Burns and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to Max Burns in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. Max Burns reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
How to Return an Item:
Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
State whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why
We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Return to: Web Returns, MaxBurns, Unit 4, Old Belgard road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
• Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
• When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place. Please state the size and colour you are looking for if you want an exchange.
• We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods.
• Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc.), we will refund Standard Parcel postage costs.
Should you wish to cancel your order before it has shipped, please call our office during office hours on (01) 462 7511, If you order has not already been dispatched to you, then we may cancel your order and the amount paid by you will be refunded to same card or account used to make the original payment. If your order has already been shipped to you then please refer to our Returns section above for details on how to return an item.