ADATA 1TB XPG SX8200 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe, 3D NAND, R/W 3500/3000MB/s, XPG Heatsink Included
**Online Order Only - Stock Location UK - Due to Brexit, we are currently experiencing delivery delays of up to a week with items ordered from the UK**
Availability: In stock
Level Up With Incredible Performance
The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG’s fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin. Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
In Pursuit of Higher PerformanceWith intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and ReliabilityBuilt with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.LDPC ECC Ensures Data IntegrityThe SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID EngineSupporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Backed by a 5-Year WarrantyEvery component on the SX8200 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification.What’s more, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink includedThe SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
- Series: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 GB +
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Read: Up to 3500 Mb/s
- Write: Up to 3000 Mb/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 390,000 / 380,000 IOPS
- Power Consumption: 0.33W Active (Typical) 0.14W Slumber
- Weight/Dimensions: 8g (LxWxT) 22 x 80 x 3.5 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C~70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C~85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Total Bytes Written: 640TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0310 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
Write Your Own Review